Serving the construction community throughout Arizona, The Christensen Law Firm represents businesses of all types in protecting their property and contract rights in construction matters. With experienced and qualified construction law attorneys and lawyers on board, the firm handles cases involving non-payment, non-performance, deficient performance, terminations, change orders, back charges and other breach of contract issues, as well as mechanic’s liens, stop notices, prompt-payment claims, bond claims, and licensing and registration issues before the Registrar of Contractors and Board of Technical Registration. If you’re looking for a Construction Law Attorney in Gilbert, AZ, just give us a call at (480) 378-2400 to speak with an experienced Construction Law lawyer at our office.
The firm provides the following services: reviewing contracts; drafting contracts; reviewing lien documents, including the Notice and Claim of Lien and Preliminary Twenty-Day Lien Notice; consulting on lien rights and stop notice rights; preparing bond claims and follow-up with sureties; representing businesses in mediations and arbitrations, and where necessary, litigation in both state and federal courts.
Looking for a construction attorney in mesa, Scottsdale, Tempe, Chandler, Maricopa or Phoenix? You can always call on Attorney Rex A. Christensen.
Contacting a Construction Law Attorney in Gilbert, AZ, is not difficult at all. The lawyers and attorneys at Christensen Law Firm are highly experienced in this area of law. When you call the Christensen Law Firm, you will get a chance to talk with a Gilbert, AZ Construction Law lawyer. The Construction Law lawyer in Gilbert, AZ will hear your case in detail and will come up with a plan to get you the maximum possible compensation.
- How Big Of A Problem Is Getting Paid For Work In The Construction Industry?
- How Do I File A Mechanic’s Lien? Can I Do It Myself?
- How Long Is The Lien Effective?
- Is There A Deadline To Serve A Stop Payment?
- What Is Construction Law In Terms Of The Cases You Handle?
- What Is A Mechanic’s Lien In Arizona?
- What Steps Can A Contractor Take To Increase Their Chances Of Getting Paid For Its Work?
- What Can A Contractor Do When The Owner Claims There Is A Problem With The Quality Of The Work?
- What Should Be Covered In A Construction Contract?
- Do Standard AIA Contracts Fit All Projects?
- What Are Consensus Documents? Is This A Better Option?
- What Are Examples Of Some Of Standard Construction Contracts Available For Construction Projects?
To read Construction Law articles by Rex A. Christensen, Esq. Click Here. You can also call our office at (480) 378-2400 to speak with an Arizona Construction Law Lawyer. We serve all over Arizona, so whether you are looking for a Construction Law Lawyer in Gilbert, AZ, a Construction Law lawyer in Phoenix, AZ, or a Construction Law Attorney in East Valley, AZ, call Christensen Law Firm to schedule an appointment with Attorney Rex A. Christensen.
Call For A Consultation