Christensen Law Firm has been operating in Gilbert, AZ since many years. We have qualified and experienced Business Law lawyer in Tempe, AZ. The firm represents businesses from formation to dissolution and every stage in between. Whether you need assistance with business entity selection, company formation, shareholder agreements or operating agreements, buy-sell agreements, transfer of business interests, the sale of the business, review of contracts, lawsuits or alternative dispute resolution such as mediations and arbitrations, the firm has the experience and expertise to help.
A Business Law Attorney in Scottsdale, AZ, can help you with business entity selection. Similarly, a Business Law lawyer in Mesa, AZ, can handle tasks like company formation and shareholder agreements. Some other issues that can be handled by a qualified and experienced Business Law Attorney in Maricopa County include operating agreements and buy-sell agreements. So whether you are looking for a Business Law lawyer in Phoenix, AZ, for dispute resolution, give us a call at (480) 378-2400 to talk with one of our lawyers. Our Chandler, AZ Business Law Attorney will hear your case and will give you the best possible advice.
- Does Your Firm Work With The Formation Of Any Type Of Business?
- Who Are Limited Liability Companies Best For?
- Are There Different Types of Corporations That Can Be Formed?
- What Factors Should I Consider When Hiring A Business Law Attorney?
- What Areas Of Business Law Do You Help Your Clients With?
- What Can A Business Law Client Expect At An Initial Consultation?
- What Factors Should I Consider When Researching An Attorney For My Small Business?
- What Problems Can I Prevent By Proactively Hiring A Business Lawyer?
Attorney Rex A. Christensen with the Christensen Law Firm in Gilbert, AZ understands Business Law and can handle all kinds of cases concerning business disputes, mediations and arbitrations. He is an experienced Arizona Business Law lawyer who has helped numerous clients resolve their business disputes. Whether you need to get in touch with a Business Law Attorney in Gilbert, AZ, or a Business Law lawyer in East Valley, AZ, call Christensen Law Firm in Gilbert, AZ at (480) 378-2400 for a consultation.
Call For A Consultation