Rex Christensen, Esq.
Rex Christensen is an Arizona native, born in Mesa and raised in Tempe. He graduated from Arizona State University in 1994 (B.A., summa cum laude), and later earned his law degree from ASU’s College of Law (J.D., 1998). After law school, he worked for a small civil litigation firm in the East Valley, where his practice emphasized construction litigation and real estate law. Mr. Christensen established this firm in 1999 and from its inception has developed a reputation for excellent service to clients and first-class representation.
Mr. Christensen lives with his wife and six children in Gilbert, Arizona.
- Arizona State University (J.D. – 1998)
- Arizona State University (BA – Bachelor of Arts – 1994)
- Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
- Pedrick Scholar – 1995
- Arizona State University
- Summa Cum Laude Graduate – 1994
Association & Membership:
- State Bar of Arizona (Attorney Member 1998 – Present)
- Construction Law Section
- Employment And Labor Law Section
- Ethics for Architects, Engineers, and Contractors
- Construction Contract Workshop Manual – 2018
- How To Deal With One-Sided Contracts
- Dirt Page – 2003
- Know When to Hold ‘Em and Know When to Fold ‘Em
- Dirt Page – 2003
Christensen Law Firm
2168 East Williams Field Road Suite 200-A
"I spoke to Rex on the phone and explained my situation. He said he thought I had a case and set an appointment to meet with him. He explained all of my options in detail. I decided which one was best for me..."
"I have very limited experience working with an attorney. After the initial consultation of my employment contract, I had the utmost confidence in Rex Christensen. He listened to me very carefully and asked..."
"I enthusiastically endorse Rex as a highly qualified and experienced attorney. I have worked closely with Rex on several matters over the years and have always been impressed by his diligence and capability."
Kevin H., Real Estate Attorney
"I have known Rex Christensen for many years. His work is of the highest quality and his integrity is beyond reproach. I have no hesitation in recommending him as your legal counsel."